- The Beginning Professional Writer
- The Beginning Professional Publisher
- The Beginning Professional Storyteller
- The Intermediate Professional Storyteller
- Business Planning for Professional Publishers
- The Healthy Professional Writer
- The Three Act Structure for Professional Writers
- How to Launch a Magazine for Professional Publishers
- Pulp Speed for Professional Writers
- Growing as a Professional Artist
- Beginning Marketing for the Professional Publisher
- Covers for the Professional Publisher
- NaNoWriMo For the Rest of Us
- Series and Continuity for Professional Writers
- World-Building Space Opera
- Story Structure
- In Media Res
- Improving Your Craft for the Professional Writer
We have many, many different ways to tell a story. Possibly as many different types of story structure as there are stories and storytellers.
You will not find a book on abstract theory with an emphasis on definitions and static edifices here. Nor a scholarly work going into unimportant minutia.
Instead, let's look at some of the more popular types of story structure, with hints and ideas for how you can use immediately them in your own writing. Places you can go that you might never have considered before.
This is a 201-level book, taking your writing from merely good to stories that your fans cannot put down.
Be sure to read the entire Business For Breakfast books to see how it can improve your writing craft and up your publishing game.
Publisher: Knotted Road Press