- The Beginning Professional Writer
- The Beginning Professional Publisher
- The Beginning Professional Storyteller
- The Intermediate Professional Storyteller
- Business Planning for Professional Publishers
- The Healthy Professional Writer
- The Three Act Structure for Professional Writers
- How to Launch a Magazine for Professional Publishers
- Pulp Speed for Professional Writers
- Growing as a Professional Artist
- Beginning Marketing for the Professional Publisher
- Covers for the Professional Publisher
- NaNoWriMo For the Rest of Us
- Series and Continuity for Professional Writers
- World-Building Space Opera
- Story Structure
- In Media Res
- Improving Your Craft for the Professional Writer
The world has changed.
If you want to be a successful Indie writer these days, you need to keep up. You are your own publisher, and need to be seen as a professional.
I can’t guarantee that you’ll have success by following the suggestions in this book, but these are the things that I’ve done. By learning and executing on these marketing techniques, I’ve built myself up to be a successful mid-list career and punching well above my weight class.
Topics we’ll cover:
- The Author as a Brand
- Active versus passive marketing
- Looking like a professional on the web and in person
- Narrowcasting and the future of social media
- Physical media and books
- New services you can take advantage of
If you are a new publisher just starting out, or an experienced hand who woke up one morning and discovered that the old tricks didn’t work anymore, this book is for you.
The Business for Breakfast series contains bite-sized business advice. This is a 201 level book, with intermediate-level advice for the professional.
Be sure to read all the books in this series!
Publisher: Knotted Road Press