- The Beginning Professional Writer
- The Beginning Professional Publisher
- The Beginning Professional Storyteller
- The Intermediate Professional Storyteller
- Business Planning for Professional Publishers
- The Healthy Professional Writer
- The Three Act Structure for Professional Writers
- How to Launch a Magazine for Professional Publishers
- Pulp Speed for Professional Writers
- Growing as a Professional Artist
- Beginning Marketing for the Professional Publisher
- Covers for the Professional Publisher
- NaNoWriMo For the Rest of Us
- Series and Continuity for Professional Writers
- World-Building Space Opera
- Story Structure
- In Media Res
- Improving Your Craft for the Professional Writer
So, you commit art.
However, you feel...stuck. Unsatisfied. You want to do more as an artist. Can do more.
You just don't know how.
You've seen all the advice books out there, all meant to help you. Most of them come from people who are not artists, haven't struggled with the fear.
This book may help you, but you have to want to change and then be willing to do the hard work.
Inside, find straightforward advice on things you need to think about to grow as an artist. The "Check Ins" provide thoughtful questions, meant to get you pointed in the right direction.
You must to do the work. I cannot want it more than you do.
An Intermediate Level read, be sure to explore the other volumes in the Business for Breakfast series on how you can be a better you.
Generally available January 2019
Publisher: Knotted Road Press