- The Beginning Professional Writer
- The Beginning Professional Publisher
- The Beginning Professional Storyteller
- The Intermediate Professional Storyteller
- Business Planning for Professional Publishers
- The Healthy Professional Writer
- The Three Act Structure for Professional Writers
- How to Launch a Magazine for Professional Publishers
- Pulp Speed for Professional Writers
- Growing as a Professional Artist
- Beginning Marketing for the Professional Publisher
- Covers for the Professional Publisher
- NaNoWriMo For the Rest of Us
- Series and Continuity for Professional Writers
- World-Building Space Opera
- Story Structure
- In Media Res
- Improving Your Craft for the Professional Writer
- PREP-TOBER Business for Breakfast Box Set
Do you ever look at other writers who are further along the path and wonder how they got there? What they had to do to dig themselves out of the myths, get themselves unstuck, and moving forward?
Writers aren't born with all that knowledge of craft and writing process. They figure it out and learn it the hard way.
Fortunately, you don't have to start from scratch, though the journey is long and neverending.
This book will give you clues: signposts to help you along your journey, on becoming a better writer, improving your craft, and getting out of your own way.
You must still do the work. I cannot want it more than you do. But the sooner you start, the sooner you'll be on your way.
The Business for Breakfast series contains bite-sized business advice. This is a 201 level book, with intermediate advice for the professional.
Be sure to read all the books in this series!
Publisher: Knotted Road Press