- The Beginning Professional Writer
- The Beginning Professional Publisher
- The Beginning Professional Storyteller
- The Intermediate Professional Storyteller
- Business Planning for Professional Publishers
- The Healthy Professional Writer
- The Three Act Structure for Professional Writers
- How to Launch a Magazine for Professional Publishers
- Pulp Speed for Professional Writers
- Growing as a Professional Artist
- Beginning Marketing for the Professional Publisher
- Covers for the Professional Publisher
- NaNoWriMo For the Rest of Us
- Series and Continuity for Professional Writers
- World-Building Space Opera
- Story Structure
- In Media Res
- Improving Your Craft for the Professional Writer
So. You’re a writer.
Do you know the bones of what makes a good story? It’s not the same thing as being a writer, not at all.
How do you learn to tell a good story? There’s trial and error, sure.
But there are also books like this, to help you along, making it easier to learn, to remember.
Some of the topic discussed include:
- The Seven Point Plot Structure
- Genre as a thing
- Story length as a professional requirement
- Breakfast dragons
Be sure to read the other volumes in the series of bite-sized business and craft advice.
Publisher: Knotted Road Press