- The Beginning Professional Writer
- The Beginning Professional Publisher
- The Beginning Professional Storyteller
- The Intermediate Professional Storyteller
- Business Planning for Professional Publishers
- The Healthy Professional Writer
- The Three Act Structure for Professional Writers
- How to Launch a Magazine for Professional Publishers
- Pulp Speed for Professional Writers
- Growing as a Professional Artist
- Beginning Marketing for the Professional Publisher
- Covers for the Professional Publisher
- NaNoWriMo For the Rest of Us
- Series and Continuity for Professional Writers
- World-Building Space Opera
- Story Structure
- In Media Res
- Improving Your Craft for the Professional Writer
This book isn’t going to give you all the answers about publishing. Everything is changing too fast for that.
Instead, this book will help you figure out the questions you need to be asking, right now and tomorrow and direct you to areas you need to think about.
This book covers some of the universal things in publishing, such as: organizing your computer, your publishing schedule, contracts, etc. It also highlights the things that are driven by the genre of your project, such as covers, price, and marketing.
Learn from someone who has already learned some of this the hard way. And continues to figure it out.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- Producing Easy Books
- Organizing Your Computer
- Ideas In Marketing
- What Happens When You Do Strike it Big?
- Distribution and Branding
Be sure to read the other volumes in the series of bite-sized business and craft advice!
Publisher: Knotted Road Press