- The Beginning Professional Writer
- The Beginning Professional Publisher
- The Beginning Professional Storyteller
- The Intermediate Professional Storyteller
- Business Planning for Professional Publishers
- The Healthy Professional Writer
- The Three Act Structure for Professional Writers
- How to Launch a Magazine for Professional Publishers
- Pulp Speed for Professional Writers
- Growing as a Professional Artist
- Beginning Marketing for the Professional Publisher
- Covers for the Professional Publisher
- NaNoWriMo For the Rest of Us
- Series and Continuity for Professional Writers
- World-Building Space Opera
- Story Structure
- In Media Res
- Improving Your Craft for the Professional Writer
So. You're a writer. And like most people, writer or not, you'd like to become healthier.
Whatever that means.
There's a lot of advice out there. However, most of it comes from people who have always been healthy, or who aren't writers. Plus, they don’t encourage you to define health for yourself.
This book is my personal journey to health, along with a lot of tips and tricks for how you, as a writer, can start "leveling up" your writing to be healthier and happier.
If you are struggling with your own health journey and connecting that to your writing, this book may be just what you need.
For those of you doing NaNoWriMo, this book also includes a couple chapters on "marathoning"--both writing a lot in a short amount of time, as well as how to prepare for a marathon so you can do it without killing yourself.
Publisher: Knotted Road Press