- The Beginning Professional Writer
- The Beginning Professional Publisher
- The Beginning Professional Storyteller
- The Intermediate Professional Storyteller
- Business Planning for Professional Publishers
- The Healthy Professional Writer
- The Three Act Structure for Professional Writers
- How to Launch a Magazine for Professional Publishers
- Pulp Speed for Professional Writers
- Growing as a Professional Artist
- Beginning Marketing for the Professional Publisher
- Covers for the Professional Publisher
- NaNoWriMo For the Rest of Us
- Series and Continuity for Professional Writers
- World-Building Space Opera
- Story Structure
- In Media Res
- Improving Your Craft for the Professional Writer
So. You're a writer.
You're no longer a beginning writer, however. You've mastered some of the elements of your craft, have learned the basics of storytelling, are starting to see some success.
What do you need to take you to the next level, though? This book is aimed at the intermediate. Not the beginner. Not the advanced. But the writer who is actively working on their craft and yearns to improve.
This book is as much of a guide as anything else. Every chapter has a section called "Clues"—questions that you can ask yourself about your writing to see if you need to work on this technique or not.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- Character and Setting
- Trust the Process
- Writing Techniques
- Reader Expectations
Be sure to read the other volumes in the series of bite-sized business and craft advice.
Publisher: Knotted Road Press